PASSPORT STAMPS made my US VISA application easier!

     I wanted to share my experience when I applied my US visa. As I’ve been traveling endlessly for the past years, 3/4 of my passport pages are now consumed of visa stamps. And since I wanted to go to the US to visit my families in the future, of course, I applied for their visa.


What to bring? 


*Printed online application with appointment date 

*Visa Fees-590 AED or $160 (Online Payment) 

*No Objection Certificate to Travel from your company

*6 months bank statement 


**Be prompt and always be ready with your answers with confidence!!!! 


Usual questions for applicants: (I overheard some of these questions from other officers while I was queuing for my turn) 


*When was your last travel?

*Where did you go?

*Purpose of traveling in the US.

*Do you have families in the US? 

*Show me a copy of your bank statement.

*Can I see your NOC from your company?

*If attending a conference in the US, can you show me your itineraries, agenda, and who will fund your trip? 

*How long have you been working here in the UAE?

*What company are you working at? 


  Lots of applicants were denied when I applied by different officers. So I was a bit nervous when it was my turn. 


     I handed over my passport to the officer and he scanned the pages. Then suddenly, he went back to the first page and asked me these questions: (To my surprise, I was just telling him the story of each and every page of my passport which I really enjoyed.) 


*Why did you go to India? 

-Taj Mahal is there. I need to see it.

*Oh, you also went to Nepal. Why? 

-Himalayas of course! 

*You went to China?

-To see the Great Wall

*What is in Malaysia? 

-I went to Malacca and Kuala Lumpur. Petronas Towers is there. 

*Armenia....what is in there? And Georgia. How did you get there?

-I went to see the monasteries and I went to Georgia by land.

*Prague? Where is this? 

-In Europe. Capital of Czech Republic. 

*Ooohhhh I see! Do you still save money? (Laughing)

-Yes, of course. The only thing is, I don’t do shopping most of the time. Instead, I bought cheap tickets when I see good rates! 


And suddenly, he saw my Russian visa.


*So, you went to Russia? 

-Yes, for tourism of course. I went to see Moscow and St. Petersburg. 


     I thought he will ask me more about Russia because I know US and Russia are not in good terms. 


     Then he started asking me these questions:

*What is my company here in UAE?

*In my opinion, what is the best hospital in the gulf region?

*Do I have families in the US?

*Who is with me when I travel? 


     All these questions will pop out during the interview. But each and every officers has their own way of interviewing applicants. And as what I have experienced, only 3 questions were mostly asked by all officers. 


  1. When was your last travel?
  2. Do you have families in the US?
  3. What is your purpose of traveling? 


     To my surprise, the officer didn’t ask me for my bank statement and no objection certificate. All my stamps were of big help during my application. The officer smiled at me in the end, and told me that my visa is approved, and it’s now my time to explore North America! Voila! I got my passport back in 3 days with the 10-year multiple entry visa sticker on it. 😊






Comments

  1. Nice and interesting information and informative too.Can you please let me know the good attraction places we can visit and: apply for us visa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you very much for your valuable information. can you help me in finding out more detail on Us Visa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for your valuable information. can you help me in finding out more detail on US visa

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey guys,
    Are you looking Visa Consultants for EB-4 visa USA?in India. Then you must contact XIPHIAS Immigration, the most awarded & trusted immigration consultancy which can mentor and guides you in the best way or trouble free to get EB4 visa which is for special immigrants (i.e. religious, government, or international organizations workers).

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Schengen Visa Application Guide in Dubai

The DEAD SEA Floater

NEPAL: A Country You Can Call Home Part 2 (Pokhara)