My Favourite Invention




The invention of cameras....Wow! Definitely, cameras are my favourite invention of all time. Imagine freezing a certain moment which you know will never happen again? Cool right? That’s one of the reasons why I love taking many photos. It captures time and each of it has certain stories to tell. 


These are some of my favourite photos of as of the moment. 


*Our Wedding Day*





*First trip outside the Philippines*




*First birthday with Mom*





*Bonding moments with Papa*





*A photo with our Granny*




*When I saw The Taj Mahal*




*Seeing the Northern Lights in Iceland*





*Visit the manger of Baby Jesus in Bethlehem*





*Seeing the Great Pyramids of Egypt*




*When I graduated in college*






Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Schengen Visa Application Guide in Dubai

The DEAD SEA Floater

NEPAL: A Country You Can Call Home Part 2 (Pokhara)