Guide on how to apply a Jordanian Visa from Dubai


Flying in Wadi Rum
Planning a trip to Jordan? Here is a step by step procedure you need to do to get a visa. I am holding a Philippine Passport so it will majorly apply to all my kababayans who are planning to go on a trip.
 
  1. Visit the Jordanian Consulate in Khalid Bin Al Waleed Street in Bur Dubai. If you are taking the Metro, you can walk from there going to the consulate. They will give you a piece of paper which contains the basic requirements you need to gather and of course, the visa application form.
  2. Request a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from your employer. It will be better if the certificate contains information like when did you start your employment, salary you are getting, if you are insured during your travel and how much your insurance will cover you incase of accidents and emergencies.
  3. Residence Visa Copy
  4. Passport Page
  5. Hotel Bookings---In my case, I booked in Bookings.Com because you may cancel your bookings anytime incase there will be problems.
  6. Roundtrip Flight Tickets
  7. Bank Statement for 3 months (They didn't actually ask me for this but I still requested just to be sure) ***The officer at the Consulate will surely ask you about your profession and salary. Aside from the NOC which already states your monthly income, he will still ask you again personally.***
  8. Make sure to dress according to the place you are going. For this case, please dress appropriately---you will go to Consulate.
  9. Itineraries---You can do your own itineraries. Just print it in a paper and list your activities from Day 1 up to your last day.
  10. Prepare at least 2 passport size photos.
  11. Completed visa application form.


***After you completed all the necessary documents, bring it back to the consulate and prepare around 270AED for the Visa Fee. Some sites posted that the waiting time maybe a maximum of 2 weeks but in my case, I only waited less than an hour! I was actually surprised when the officer told me to wait after I handed my passport to him. Voila! In less than an hour, I got my visa! :)***


Jordanian Visa


 

Comments

  1. I have been exploring for a little bit for any high quality articles or blog posts in this sort of space . Exploring in Yahoo I eventually stumbled upon this web site. Studying this info So i am happy to express that I’ve an incredibly just right uncanny feeling I found out just what I needed. I such a lot for sure will make sure to do not fail to remember this site and provides it a look a relentless basis.If you want to learn more about Novelty Documentation Express you visit now

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Schengen Visa Application Guide in Dubai

The DEAD SEA Floater

NEPAL: A Country You Can Call Home Part 2 (Pokhara)