Hallstatt (A Fairytale Village)

 
Hallstätter See

     Ever dreamed of being in a fairytale village?  When I was young, I am such a huge fan of Disney movies and its Princesses. Being also in a fairytale was one of my weird wishes other than becoming one of the members of X-Men. 😂

 

     So, when my cousin and I decided to go to Austria, all I have in mind was Hallstatt. I've read hundreds of positive comments about this magical place and being able to visit here was definitely a wish came true! Here are some of the photos of this beautiful village beside the lake. 

 
 the real swan lake

 
entrance to the salt mine

  

 

 
the lake and alps combination was really picture perfect! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Schengen Visa Application Guide in Dubai

The DEAD SEA Floater

NEPAL: A Country You Can Call Home Part 2 (Pokhara)