Maldives

    


The Indian Ocean


     Since last year, I've been busy preparing my wedding details and after that, I've been traveling again. So I'm really happy I could post an entry now. I promise to be active as possible in the blogging world. 😃





    I would love to share photos of my husband and I when we had our honeymoon in Maldives. We stayed at Hulhumale for a night since we arrived late in the evening. The next day, we then traveled to Bandos Island Resort. We stayed there for 4 days and we booked their Jacuzzi Villa. I highly recommend this resort for first time travelers since the price was reasonable  and their house reef was totally amazing!  We also booked for full board meals and we got great savings. As we all know, Maldives is really expensive so better book full meals in advance to enjoy delicious buffet and not worrying yourselves every meal. 😃




our gorgeous Jacuzzi villa


house reef

some of the resort facilities


sundowner's bar

huvan








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Schengen Visa Application Guide in Dubai

The DEAD SEA Floater

NEPAL: A Country You Can Call Home Part 2 (Pokhara)