Things I Want To Do Before I Die




It was my dream to travel, and see the world. I have a list of things I really wanted to do before I die. It's not complete yet, but I'm still hoping I can visit these places in the future. So when my schedule permits at work, I really grab the opportunity because I know, it will never be the same again in the future.

• To climb The Great Wall of China 


To see the Great Pyramids of Egypt 



•To see the Himalayan Range



•To float in the Dead Sea



•To visit the one and only Taj Mahal




•To visit The Holy Land




•To cruise the Ha Long Bay in Vietnam




•To see the Northern Lights in Iceland



Check!!!!! check!!!! Only places that are lacking--- Colosseum of Rome, Zhangjiajie of China, and the Tiger's Nest in Bhutan. 😀

I would always watch travel and living channel during high school. When random people asks me what I want to be when I grow up, I remember answering, "I want to be a traveler". Janet Hsieh of Asia Travel and Living is my idol up until now.  I've been an avid follower of her segment 'Fun Taiwan'. So just imagine how happy I was when I saw her somewhere in Taiwan. Haha. 😂




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Schengen Visa Application Guide in Dubai

The DEAD SEA Floater

NEPAL: A Country You Can Call Home Part 2 (Pokhara)