First Wedding Anniversary in Vietnam






So my husband and I celebrated last year our first wedding anniversary. I’ve been looking for a place where we can have some adventures, and can relax at the same time. The final judgement??? HANOI!!!!

I’m a big fan of Ha Long Bay ever since! I always tell myself that someday, I would cruise the Gulf of Tonkin with my love. And yes!!!! Dream came true! Thank you, Lord for always hearing my prayers! 😊

I planned months before and reviewed the packages travel agencies quoted for us. I don’t usually book for travel agencies but I want our anniversary to be smooth and hassle-free. I went for APT Travel and Lee Thuy, their sales manager was very accommodating with all my suggestions. I told her all the places we want to go and she arranged everything for us. 

•Top places to see•

*Hanoi Old Quarter
*Hanoi City (Ho Chi Minh’s Complex, One Pillar Pagoda, Temple of Literature, Hoan Kiem Lake, Ngoc Son Temple)
*Ha Long Bay (Sung Sot cave, Titop Island) 
*Ninh Binh Province (Hoa Lu, Tam Coc, Mua Caves, Thung Nam)

•Must Do•

*Cruise the Ha Long Bay 
*Board sampan boats in Tam Coc and enjoy view
*Climb the Lying Dragon Mountain
*Visit Temples in Hoa Lu
*Go for Hanoi City Tour
*Enjoy a relaxing Vietnamese massage
*Drink Hanoi Beer 
*Check out Thung Nam (ideal for bird lovers) 
*Do a cooking class Viet style

•Accomodations•

*Medallion Hanoi Hotel-highly recommended as its location is at the center of Old Quarter. The hotel is clean, has good food, and staff were very friendly and accommodating. 



*Viet Beauty Cruises for our overnight stay in Ha Long Bay



Here are some snippets from our Vietnam anniversary escape. 😊










 



































Convinced? Vietnam isn’t only for people who love adventures, but also for couples who love to be alone with nature! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Schengen Visa Application Guide in Dubai

The DEAD SEA Floater

NEPAL: A Country You Can Call Home Part 2 (Pokhara)