My Top 8 Favourite Hotels/Hostels Around the World 🌍






 1.) Templeside Deluxe Hutong House Hotel (Beijing, China)










Unforgettable Experience:

-I stayed almost a week with total strangers in one room. It was safe though because most of them were students. Good thing about them was that, they can communicate in simple english! That’s a huge thing when you are in Beijing since most of the people only speak their language! I ate on some restaurants while using sign language coz they can’t understand simple terms as ‘water’. But that was enjoyable and I survived every minute of it. This was my first solo travel so I’ve treasured the moments so dearly. 😊


Cost of Stay: $65 (6days)~~cheap huh! 👌🏻


2.) Hotel at the End of the Universe (Kathmandu, Nepal) 















Unforgettable Experience:

-I had slight mountain sickness when we went 2200 meters ASL. Haha! But the hotel was really worth it. My cousin and I woke up with the beautiful Himalayan view though the vicinity wasn’t that good. One thing more, they played my favourite alternative music when we had dinner! So it was definitely a big plus! 😋


Cost of Stay: $22 (one night) 


3.) Bandos Island Resort (Maldives)















Unforgettable Experience:

-We celebrated our honeymoon here so the entire stay was really memorable. My husband and I just chill the whole time. We enjoyed the delicious buffet the resort has catered. Though it was a little expensive, I still got to save a lot since I booked for promo rates and was lucky enough to booked a jacuzzi villa! 


Cost of Stay: $1089.36 (4 days) off-peak season


4.) Marina Bay Sands Hotel (Singapore)















Unforgettable Experience:

-I’ve stayed with this hotel 3 times; and as always, I wanted to extend more days. The infinity pool was a hands down! They have one of the best. My last stay was quite memorable coz I get to celebrate my birthday here. 


Cost of Stay: $440 (per night) depends on the days of the week or if you know somebody working inside MBS, it will lower down to almost $180. 


5.) Red Arrow Train (Russia)













Unforgettable Experience:

-This isn’t actually a hotel/hostel but a sleeper train! We tried the Russian iconic train from Moscow to Saint Petersburg! And guess what?! I had one of the best sleeps. Haha. See photos above if you don’t believe me. This was my first sleeper train so just the thought of it was really exciting for a first-timer like me!!!! And I highly recommend it. For a budget traveler like myself, it was quite expensive for a one way ticket but the whole experience was priceless.


Cost of Stay: Around $130 for second class a night for one way. We booked the lower berth and the cabin was good for 4 people. Lucky for us, it was only me and my cousin! We had the whole cabin to ourselves. 😆


6.) Natureland Cave Hotel (Cappadocia, Turkey) 









Unforgettable Experience:

-This was memorable coz it was my first time staying inside a cave hotel! Staff were cool and food were tasty. The hotel is also located near the Open Air Museum! 


Cost of Stay: $120 (3 days) 


7.) The Viet Beauty Cruises (Hanoi, Vietnam)
















Unforgettable Experience:

-We basically spent our first wedding anniversary on this cruise so it was really romantic! It has been my dream to visit Ha Long Bay ever since I was younger and to be able to actually cruise and sleep on the dhow, I felt like I was in heaven! We loved the activities the cruise offered and I got to learn making local Vietnamese dishes! 👌🏻


Cost of Stay: $380 (overnight) 


8.) Mena Inn Pyramids (Cairo, Egypt)









Unforgettable Experience:

-One thing I loved about this hotel was their rooftop!!!! If you want the best view of The Sphinx and Great Pyramids by sunrise or sunset, then, this is the best place for you! I had one of the best nights coz I was able to see the light show for free from the rooftop. My morning was also memorable coz I got to eat breakfast overlooking through the pyramids. Check out my photos for the epic shots! 


Cost of Stay: $45 (overnight)


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Schengen Visa Application Guide in Dubai

The DEAD SEA Floater

NEPAL: A Country You Can Call Home Part 2 (Pokhara)