Courtyard by Marriott

I love staycations! I remember when I was still in Dubai, my cousin and I would usually book a weekend stay in one of the hotels and just chill.


I resigned from work last April and haven’t properly treated my family since then. The first few months of my pregnancy was tough to the point I can’t even travel short distances. So when this day came, I’m so glad everybody enjoyed especially the kids! Cheers to more hotel staycations! 🥂


I want to explore hotels in Iloilo and glad I booked with Courtyard by Marriott. We love everything. The rooms are spacious and we also love the pool bar! The kids also enjoyed swimming in the pool. I would love to stay here again. 


P.S. Thank you AGODA rewards for the big discount and of course, my hospital gratuity. 😂🤣



Check out how gorgeous this hotel is! 















































Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Schengen Visa Application Guide in Dubai

The DEAD SEA Floater

Best Prenup Locations in UAE