Pregnancy Skin Care Faves



My preggy must-haves! 


*Bio-Oil- This was recommended to me by my bestfriend’s sister. I have started to have stretch marks on my thighs. 😭😭😭 Good thing everytime I apply Bio-Oil, it moisturizes my targeted skin parts and makes it elastic! 




*Evian Facial Spray-I have so much love for this product! I use it most times of the day especially when it is really hot. I love its freshness and coolness effects on my face! 




*Shiseido White Lucent Line -what i love about these products, 2-3 days after you start using these, you will see visible results! My face feels smooth and a little lighter. 





*Céleteque Facial Moisturizer-I’m so thankful I tried this product. It really works for me. It is smooth and non-sticky on my face. Plus, it works and stays whole day. Everytime I start my night skin facial regime, I notice my face is still moisturized from this!





I’ve been obsessed with moisturizing my skin since the day I knew I was pregnant. Luckily, I found these good quality products! I got lots of recommendations from friends to try other brands specifically for pregnant women but I’m currently happy with these. My OB Gyne doctor gave me a thumbs up as long as there is no tretinoin content with whatever I am using. 😊

Comments

  1. Hi,Every day I visit a number of blog sites but I'm very happy to read your post Thanks for sharing the informative blog post about Pregnancy Care NH.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Schengen Visa Application Guide in Dubai

The DEAD SEA Floater

NEPAL: A Country You Can Call Home Part 2 (Pokhara)